any AF HPSP applicants out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hilwithonelary

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for the 1 year scholarship (checked into the 2 year in March of 05, but had to wait because of my LASIK surgery). I am very anxiously awaiting to hear if I was accepted. I know that I was the only 1 year scholarship applicant my recruiter had, but I have no idea how many other applicants there are throughout the country. I was told that the selection board is scheduled for Oct 11 with a release date of Oct 26. However, my recruiter said that they may not have a board, in which case I'd find out sooner. Is there anyone else out there who applied for Air Force HPSP (or really any HPSP).
 
I applied for the 1 year scholarship (checked into the 2 year in March of 05, but had to wait because of my LASIK surgery). I am very anxiously awaiting to hear if I was accepted. I know that I was the only 1 year scholarship applicant my recruiter had, but I have no idea how many other applicants there are throughout the country. I was told that the selection board is scheduled for Oct 11 with a release date of Oct 26. However, my recruiter said that they may not have a board, in which case I'd find out sooner. Is there anyone else out there who applied for Air Force HPSP (or really any HPSP).

You mean LASIX surgery, right?








kidding...kidding.