1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Any aids with mcat style question preps?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by xylem29, Dec 13, 2005.

1. xylem29

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Other than aamc prac tests themselves - do any companies like ek, pr, kaplan actually have review books with questions that simulate the mcat style? (i know 101 passages by ek is really really good). i've been told by some that the 1001 books are a waste b/c u can just get the concepts from your course text books. i dunno ppl - i don't want to waste any $$.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrBowtie

DrBowtie Final Countdown
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    1001 Bio
    101 Verbal.

4. xylem29

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    yeah so anyway - i just read the 30+ habits thread and the only common trend i noticed was that you NEED to do as many practice exams and practice problems that simulate real mcat questions/passages - so does anyone know where we get a hold of these practice problems?? or is paying for course the only way??