Any American Here?

Started by Caverject
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Caverject

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any good ol american white boys and girls here?

black okay too as long as you don't call yourself african-american

I want americans only

canadians, filipino and vietamese need not reply

🙄
 
Yes.....I'm American. However, your question is mixing citizenship (American vs Candian) & race.

I'm American & I'm all those races & more.....lots lots lots more (now - am I telling the truth?????) & what's more important - why would you possibly care?

As to your original question - I am a female American - nothing more is germaine as far as I can see.......
 
Caverject said:
any good ol american white boys and girls here?

black okay too as long as you don't call yourself african-american

I want americans only

canadians, filipino and vietamese need not reply

🙄


You are such an ass 😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Caverject said:
any good ol american white boys and girls here?

black okay too as long as you don't call yourself african-american

I want americans only

canadians, filipino and vietamese need not reply

🙄

This thread is sick!
 
I'm an ABC (American Born Chinese) Chinese ok right??
 
I think that C-ject is just trying to point out the silliness of some of the other threads that have posted recently. This forum is for people to discuss pharm and pre-pharm, not pigeon-hole themselves into little cliques.

Heinz-57 here.
 
Moxxie said:
I think that C-ject is just trying to point out the silliness of some of the other threads that have posted recently. This forum is for people to discuss pharm and pre-pharm, not pigeon-hole themselves into little cliques.

Heinz-57 here.

Moxxie do you have a problem with pigeons?


Burn this thread!
 
Moxxie said:
I think that C-ject is just trying to point out the silliness of some of the other threads that have posted recently. This forum is for people to discuss pharm and pre-pharm, not pigeon-hole themselves into little cliques.

Heinz-57 here.
you hit the nail in the head! ding ding ding
 
I'm American, but the term "white" is offensive to me. Please call me an Anglo-American. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dgroulx said:
I'm American, but the term "white" is offensive to me. Please call me an Anglo-American. 😀

👍 The term "American" is offensive to me. Please call me a mid-North-American-of-European-descent. 😴
 
I knew it...I had a feeling someone would post this kind of thread. Not too surprised that caverject posted this...lol. I'm a resident alien, btw.
 
the_labrat said:
I hope this thread is a joke.
Did it make you giggle or explode in laughter? If so, it may be a joke.

If not, it may not be. Or it is, but you're just not in on it.
 
Caverject said:
any good ol american white boys and girls here?

black okay too as long as you don't call yourself african-american

I want americans only

canadians, filipino and vietamese need not reply

🙄
HaHa sometimes I feel like if it wasnt for C-ject and a few other posters SDN would be kinda boring.... 👍

Thanks again :laugh:
For my part, Im not a "good ol american white boy" ( a sorta 'mocha bro'. from the same 'tribe' as Tiger Woods or Timbaland), but Ive been an american since 1992 so im with'ya whoohoo!! U.S. A.!! U. S .A !! :laugh:
 
Caverject said:
any good ol american white boys and girls here?

black okay too as long as you don't call yourself african-american

I want americans only

canadians, filipino and vietamese need not reply

🙄


This thread is a joke, RIGHT????????
 
Caverject said:
any good ol american white boys and girls here?

black okay too as long as you don't call yourself african-american

I want americans only

canadians, filipino and vietamese need not reply

🙄


America! **** yeah!


lol! I'm white as white gets, and I'm going to get shot at UIC :laugh: