Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am in the process of applying to some irish medical schools through AB. I would love to hear from fellow americans who are currently studying in Ireland or have studied at any of the irish med schools. I need information and more than anything ADVICE!!!... I am applying to TCD and NUIG for their 5 year program. I have my Bachelors in Biology, I have not taken the MCATS, and I can't say I have done much research. But I have lived in three different continents, done a lot of volunteering and shadowing.
here are my main questions:
1. How are you guys funding your studies, room and board, food, travel, and every other expense? Is U.S. Financial Aid enough to cover all the related costs?
2. Which schools would you recommend the most.
3. What suggestions would you have in terms of writing the essay?
4. Does the school prepare you enough to be competent enough to pass the USMLE's?
5. What can you tell me about Ireland itself as a society and the whole environment. Are they open minded, nice people?
Any advice you can provide me would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from any of you.
here are my main questions:
1. How are you guys funding your studies, room and board, food, travel, and every other expense? Is U.S. Financial Aid enough to cover all the related costs?
2. Which schools would you recommend the most.
3. What suggestions would you have in terms of writing the essay?
4. Does the school prepare you enough to be competent enough to pass the USMLE's?
5. What can you tell me about Ireland itself as a society and the whole environment. Are they open minded, nice people?
Any advice you can provide me would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from any of you.