any antarcticans here????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goinkhead

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
.....hello????

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My grandmother is half penguin. I don't do any of the "old country" stuff like courting with pebbles, though.

No way! Are you South Side Antarctic or a Westsider?

Hmm, not really. But would not it be cool for the purposes of this thread?

Too bad:
1) There is no such thing as indigenous Antarctican
2) Even if someone is born there, he/she will be the same nationality as his/her parents.
3) Only about 10 kids were born in Antarctica (One of them in 1984, which means he might be applying to pharmacy schools now). But again he is Chilean.

you aren't very fun at parties...are you?:D

Too bad:
2) Even if someone is born there, he/she will be the same nationality as his/her parents.
3) Only about 10 kids were born in Antarctica (One of them in 1984, which means he might be applying to pharmacy schools now). But again he is Chilean.

Members don't see this ad :)
I tell you, commuting from MacMurdo is going to be a bitch.

Too bad:

Wow. I had no idea....... now I do. :idea:

you aren't very fun at parties...are you?:D

She's super fun at parties - she's Eastern European. We, eastern europeans, have genetic predisposition to partying like animals. :) To start with - our dirnking age is not 21.:thumbup:

I'm from the Lake Vostok area.

She's super fun at parties - she's Eastern European. We, eastern europeans, have genetic predisposition to partying like animals. :) To start with - our dirnking age is not 21.:thumbup:

cooooooooooooooool, although eastern Europe has plenty of other things to worry about than their legal drinking age!

Antarctican here!!! Was born there in '84, moved back to Chile with the folks, now I'm applying to pharmacy school! So glad to see a thread like this go up for others like me!

Antarctican here!!! Was born there in '84, moved back to Chile with the folks, now I'm applying to pharmacy school! So glad to see a thread like this go up for others like me!

And let me guess, your name is Juan Pablo Camacho!!!

Too bad:

We had a brief opportunity to give birth in Antarctica in 1989. We were still active duty, and I have textbook-quality normal pregnancies. We were stationed in Hawaii and someone floated the idea past us, but by the time we got all the approvals, it was too close to the due date to move me down there. Would have been cool, though.

cooooooooooooooool, although eastern Europe has plenty of other things to worry about than their legal drinking age!

1) I applaud your political correctness;

2) I bet if you convert all the anger you have into US dollars --- you can pay 4-year private pharmacy school tuition. AND you will have some money left to support yourself during residency years!!!

Have a great evening,
Lessoto!

Considering how cold the weather was here in Minnesota this winter, I FEEL like I am in Antarctica!! lol:laugh:

1) I applaud your political correctness;

2) I bet if you convert all the anger you have into US dollars --- you can pay 4-year private pharmacy school tuition. AND you will have some money left to support yourself during residency years!!!

Have a great evening,
Lessoto!

well, it would have to be converted to antarctican currency first. unfortunately, our currency (penguin skin) doesnt convert so well.

(whoa, that totally wasn't funny...:sleep::sleep::sleep:)

p.s. im sorry if i insulted you...i really am!:confused::)