Any Au.D. programs that are still accepting applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Guitarman1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there!

I'm applying to Doctor of Audiology programs. I was wondering if there are any programs out there that are still accepting applications/are rolling admissions. I looked on asha edfind, looked at all the deadlines, but some don't specify if they are rolling admissions as well.

Thanks!
 
I believe AT Still has rolling admissions, but only if they still have spots left, and The University of the Pacific also does (they are in the process of getting the program accredited and accepting till 4/1/15- if they have spots)