Any August MCATers processed through AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLA Paratrooper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone? If so, can you post your dates (submitted/verified/processed/transmitted)

For me...

6-27/6-27/ny/ny

Is my application not going to be certified until I get my scores for the August MCAT?

Thanks!!!

UCLA Paratrooper

Members don't see this ad.

I don't remember the dates of submission/verification, sometime in early June though. It took a week to get verified. I am also just taking the MCAT in August for the first time so no, you won't have to wait

don't remember the dates exactly.
submitted jun 11, verified july 1? began transmission july 8.

also taking mcat for the first time in august.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's good to know boywonder. I put my application in as well in hopes that they will still certify. I have already taken the MCAT once, and will be taking it again in August. Does anyone know if schools will send out secondaries even though I am taking the test again in August? Perhaps some of you who have already been accepted or went through the process last year would know.

It seems that some schools send secondaries to just about everyone . . . so I was thinking that perhaps they would send out the secondary so I could get going on it, as they await my new MCAT score to come in.

Originally posted by shanet74
Does anyone know if schools will send out secondaries even though I am taking the test again in August? Perhaps some of you who have already been accepted or went through the process last year would know.

It seems that some schools send secondaries to just about everyone . . . so I was thinking that perhaps they would send out the secondary so I could get going on it, as they await my new MCAT score to come in.

well, I already have secondaries from 4 schools and I have never taken the MCAT - so yes, some schools do just send it to everyone without waiting...