Any Chance of getting into CCLCM after being rejected by Case?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samysmiley

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just called Case's admission office and the women there told me my file was "On hold" for a decision by CCLCM, but my Case status said "will not interview." do I still have a chance at CCLCM? Do any of you know of anyone who was not offered a Case interview but was offered a CCLCM interview?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I just called Case's admission office and the women there told me my file was "On hold" for a decision by CCLCM, but my Case status said "will not interview." do I still have a chance at CCLCM? Do any of you know of anyone who was not offered a Case interview but was offered a CCLCM interview?
Thanks!
Yes, you still have a chance. Several of my classmates were rejected post-secondary by the UP and accepted here, and the reverse also happens. The UP and CCLCM admissions offices do talk to one another, but their decisions are essentially independent. Good luck!

Does this mean that it is impossible to get accepted to both?

Does this mean that it is impossible to get accepted to both?
No. I was accepted to both programs and so were several other people. It means that the admissions decision at one program has basically nothing to do with the admissions decision at the other. It's almost like you're applying to two separate schools. So, not counting holds and waitlists, there are four possibilities: you can be accepted to both, you can be rejected by both, or you can be accepted to one program and not the other. Don't try to read any more into this than what I just told you!