Any Cornell 2014ers around here??

Started by nyanko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nyanko

total trash mammal
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends!

So I'm trying to make a decision whether I want to take a 2 week vacay in 3 weeks or come to Cornell to rotate through your Neurology service. If anyone who's a 4th year at Cornell has any insight into the rotation that might help me make up my mind please shoot me a PM or respond here if you want - I have to get back to the coordinator soon and make up my mind, haha!

Thanks, hope everyone's senior year is going great!! 😍
 
Not sure if I'm too late (just saw this), but I am a 2014er who has done 2 Neuro rotations here - and I actually have since decided that I want to pursue a neuro residency after internship. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have! I'll PM you with my e-mail address, since I almost never come around here anymore.