Any CPJE Study Tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmerboi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just got my result back from my CPJE back from November and it isn’t good news. This will be my first retake. I’m feeling pretty down and anxious but trying to stay positive. I already passed my NAPLEX fortunately. For CPJE, I used RxPrep book + RxPrep online quizzes and videos for clinical portion and Weissman book for the laws. For those of you guys that passed, do you have any study tips on what to focus on or how to study? And what materials did you use? I’m interested in buying them!(please PM me) I’m planning to use RxPrep CPJE quizzes and videos +book this time around and interested in the pharmacy charts(I heard good thing about the charts). I remember I got a lot of random brand names (non-top 300) and therapeutic interchangeable on my exam that I either know or don’t. I don’t know how to study for it this time. I’m wondering if an in-person course would be helpful in this case. Any tips are really appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

You need to know everything for cpje bc they do not only focus on top 300. Do all the quizzes on rxprep clinical and law until you pass with 90% on each and understand why the answers are correct then you’ll be ready for cpje. I did not use Weissman or pharmacy charts. Too much books to use from will just stress you out. All you need is rxprep

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you take the cpje? Any topics to focus on specifically?

You need to know everything for cpje bc they do not only focus on top 300. Do all the quizzes on rxprep clinical and law until you pass with 90% on each and understand why the answers are correct then you’ll be ready for cpje. I did not use Weissman or pharmacy charts. Too much books to use from will just stress you out. All you need is rxprep

Anyone around Inland Empire thinking about forming a group?

Also, has anyone received their retake authorization yet? Submitted it about a month ago and nothing...not surprised but still.

Hey guys! I am interested in this study group. Please DM me! I live in the Bay Area. I havent heard back from my retake authorization either. I submitted my app 1 month ago-_-

I got my ATT yeaterday and when I tried to schedule it looked like the dates from 3/6-3/28 were blocked out for mutilple locations. Does anyone know if this means 3/29 is when the next 5-week batch starts?

I got my ATT yeaterday and when I tried to schedule it looked like the dates from 3/6-3/28 were blocked out for mutilple locations. Does anyone know if this means 3/29 is when the next 5-week batch starts?
I think so. during the "off-season" (aka not right after a new set of grads is testing), they are having these black out periods. there was one in november, january and apparently march too.