Failed CPJE 4 times

Started by cgfpharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cgfpharm

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. Unfortunately I failed CPJE 4 times and this would be my first pharmacist license. I am trying to figure out mainly 2 things:
1. how long would it take to complete the 16 semester units of additional pharmacy courses required by the Board. From my research, that would be feasible in about 1 year, but I am not sure.
2. It has been more than 89 days that I passed NAPLEX and I did not request any score transfers. So, do I have to take NAPLEX again if I decide that I want to try getting licensed in a state that does not require MPJE (like Vermont or Idaho)?
Thanks for any inputs!
 
Hi. Unfortunately I failed CPJE 4 times and this would be my first pharmacist license. I am trying to figure out mainly 2 things:
1. how long would it take to complete the 16 semester units of additional pharmacy courses required by the Board. From my research, that would be feasible in about 1 year, but I am not sure.
2. It has been more than 89 days that I passed NAPLEX and I did not request any score transfers. So, do I have to take NAPLEX again if I decide that I want to try getting licensed in a state that does not require MPJE (like Vermont or Idaho)?
Thanks for any inputs!
FYI I just wanted to input that I called Idaho, Virgin Islands and Ohio boards of pharmacy. And they all do not require a law exam.