Any CSPM I can message with some questions?

Started by natorx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

natorx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are SMU-CSPM student, if you could either message me... or let me know in this thread so I can message you with some questions. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Actually i'll ask my question in here, maybe it will help people who have the same questions.

Would you recommend taking Bart into Oakland? How long would it take to get to the closes BART station to campus, and how safe would you consider it?

Thank you.
 
There's a shuttle that runs from campus to McArthur Bart every 15-20 minutes. Being a student will also give you 50% off your clipper card. So yeah taking the Bart is very viable.
 
I'm a second year and I take BART to school every single day.

I think it's reliable, safe, and cheaper.
You will of course run into the occasional strange smell or loud rider, but you get used to it.

I try not to take the BART home after 9:30 at night, but that is just a general rule I try to keep. I have taken it home later than that with no problems.

PM me if you have more questions. I can give you info on getting a clipper card and signing up with the school to get the student discount.