Any disabled premed groups?

Started by deleted1191256
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1191256

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There has to be a community here online. However, I’m very bad at navigating the World Wide Web.

r/premed and some older threads on here give the same “don’t mention it anywhere on your app” advice a if a sharp GPA dip isn’t obviously linked to the fact I lost health insurance and thereby access to my treatments.

Yes I’ve overcome many hurdles when I finally got Medicaid which helped me feel better and receive accommodations. I’m not ashamed of needing accommodations. I still meet all of the technical requirements, especially with them.

My terrible health and vast experience as a patient is why I am even premed.

So please any communities where disabled premeds or med students can come together to share advice? Do I need to make a discord or something?