any Eagle Scouts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was involved in scouting very young as I was the youngest of a family of 4 boys and the scoutmaster had 5 boys and remained active past college. Several applicants I have interviewed some who have listed being Eagle Scouts and always ask them the same question: what are the 12 points of the scout law?

Easy.. they just roll off the tongue
 
I am an eagle scout and had a leadership role in scouting that I put on my amcas. It was only brought up in one of my interviews where the interviewer asked how I felt about the treatment of homosexuals in scouting and if I agreed with their stance.