Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anything I can do now to assure my chances of getting into a reasonable dual accredited DO/MD pediatric residency in NYC or Long Island? (I'm a 2nd year osteopathic student.)
I'm not sure how to approach a hospital about rotating there...any suggestions for this? I've noticed that some hospitals require me to apply about 5 months in advance just to rotate there.
How should I begin networking in NYC?
Should I take the USMLE? Am I likely to get a spot in NYC without taking USMLE? (I'm only required to take COMLEX as you know.)
Thank you all in advance.
I'm not sure how to approach a hospital about rotating there...any suggestions for this? I've noticed that some hospitals require me to apply about 5 months in advance just to rotate there.
How should I begin networking in NYC?
Should I take the USMLE? Am I likely to get a spot in NYC without taking USMLE? (I'm only required to take COMLEX as you know.)
Thank you all in advance.