How much time do I need for NICU online interviews.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Misery to Okay

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to save vacation days for potential interviews this coming cycle. I was wondering if interviews generally took a full day or half day if any occurred during weekends? Also how were they scheduled?
 
I would plan on them happening Monday through Friday and take up the majority of the day. You can do them on back to back days as well (ie a few in a week). I did this when I interviewed virtually back in 2020 and while it made for a tiring week, it worked out better for my residency schedule.