Any egyptians or arabs out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wish417

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if I'm the only Egyptian pre-dent and if im not where are you planning to go to dental school?

Members don't see this ad.

wish417 said:
Hey, I was just wondering if I'm the only Egyptian pre-dent and if im not where are you planning to go to dental school?

Egypt here, funny.. i was just gonna make a post about that

Hi, Egyptian here from Ottawa. I am planning to apply for dentistry in Toronto or Western University, both being in Ontario and also McGill University in Montreal. I will also apply to the states to New York, Michigan and Florida. What about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish you the best of luck in your pursuits, I've actually lived in Michigan all my life and both schools here are great. I'm not sure were I'm going to attend yet I'm between University of Detroit Mercy and USC. If you need any advice when applying don't hesitate to ask :)

finally egyptians herehere ( ta7ya gomhryet maser el 3arbya ) long live to egypt lol
i am egyptian and i study in cairo uni, hope to can contact all of u, here i was like ( ely by2zen fe malta ) :)

Great to see some more Egyptians out there coming into dentistry. I have two cousins who graduated from The University of Alexnadria Faculty of Dentistry in Egypt and one of them just moved here to Canada to fulfill his International Dental education and specialize in Orhodontics while the other is planning to complete the same fulfillments, (3o2balkoum). I wish them and all of you the best of luck and hope that I also soon will accomplish my dreams of becoming a dentist.

I'm Egyptian, I live in NY. What a nice idea to get us all together like this! I'll be applying for Fall 2007 (ISA).

How about the rest of you? When are you applying?

yeah it is so nice that we increase by time, i really hope to contact all of u, i posted a thread here about the system of education in the school of each one, but sure i was ignored , they r hypersenstivt to arabs here and i said that am egyptian in my first post lol
so it will be nice and usefull to know the different systems of education for each, the subjects u study and other things related to each school.
and again am happy cause u r here
we a7la 7aga ba2a en el wa7ed haykteb ely hwa 3ayzo men 3'er ma el admin ma y2oly not related to dentistry we y2fly el mawdo3, fe 7en ba2a en aslan mo3zam el mawade3 malhash 3elaka be el dentistry,
yaret teb2o fahmny 3alshan law masryeen we mesh fehmtony keda hant7er, ya3ny harga3 tany akteb in english we el y2fly el mawade3 tany lol

السلام عليكم جمبعا

انا مش من مصر بس انا عربي وارحب بالجميع

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله رامبو،
لا احنا كده نعمل منتدي لوحدنا بأه :)

ItsGavinC:I didn't know you were from Egypt!

Am so sorry to interfere but am just so curios to know ur point of view ItsGavinC, u seem to be shocked to know that he is egyptian, anyhow he is not he said that he is arabian, but i will be very thankfull if i get an explanation for what u said.
and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't close that thread as there r mant threads are with the same idea and no one close them.

Dental Source said:
and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't close that thread as there r mant threads are with the same idea and no one close them.

Good point. This is a country who stirves to spread the word to the whole world about freedom of speech and here you are closing a thread because some people said that they didn't care if any arabs were there... Is it me? or in this country full of haters and imposters who want to use and apply the rights and rules only when they feel they fit best? Lay off people and let the man have his thread. Wait are you going to call me a stroller now too? then be it, i'd rather be called that than an imposter...Now stop asking stupid questions and stick to dentistry questions.... :laugh:

ItsGavinC said:
I didn't know you were from Egypt!

Hey ItsGavin, Im not from egypt. I am an Arab American though. :) How about U?

i wonder why this particular so-called "ethnic" thread isnt labeled irrelevant and closed down....hm.... :rolleyes:

polarnut said:
i wonder why this particular so-called "ethnic" thread isnt labeled irrelevant and closed down....hm.... :rolleyes:

Why is everyone so upset with this thread? I just wanted to know where people of my background are going to dental school in the fall. Honestly, everyone who is getting mad....you are just plain silly!

wish417 said:
Why is everyone so upset with this thread? I just wanted to know where people of my background are going to dental school in the fall. Honestly, everyone who is getting mad....you are just plain silly!

my point exactly :) . but at least this thread is alive and kickin.

several threads like these were closed due to what i believe is a rampant double standard prevalent amongst sdn society as a whole. case in point: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=275494

i demand a boycott and 3 day hunger strike.

polarnut said:
my point exactly :) . but at least this thread is alive and kickin.

several threads like these were closed due to what i believe is a rampant double standard prevalent amongst sdn society as a whole. case in point: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=275494

i demand a boycott and 3 day hunger strike.
Whatever makes you feel good. ;)