Any EPs who have some time to answer a few questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeadCactus

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of my professors is offering the class an extra credit assignment. We are supposed to find a mentor in the career field we hope to enter and write a short paper on it. There was a specific mentor/mentee matching program she wanted us to use, but we were given the go ahead to find a mentor through our own recourses if the program fell through.

Now with both the program, and the first person I had in mind to help me out, falling through; I'm here on SDN, hoping one of you has a little time to help me out.

It would just be answering a few questions (though I would need the persons name, current position, and place of employment; hopefully this isn't a problem). I'd send the e-mail with the questions out and would just need a response by early Sunday evening.

Ideally, I'd like to speak with someone involved in the Academic/Research side of EM (maybe even an MD/PhD). An engineering background would also be nice. Please PM me if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

One of my professors is offering the class an extra credit assignment. We are supposed to find a mentor in the career field we hope to enter and write a short paper on it. There was a specific mentor/mentee matching program she wanted us to use, but we were given the go ahead to find a mentor through our own recourses if the program fell through.

Now with both the program, and the first person I had in mind to help me out, falling through; I'm here on SDN, hoping one of you has a little time to help me out.

It would just be answering a few questions (though I would need the persons name, current position, and place of employment; hopefully this isn't a problem). I'd send the e-mail with the questions out and would just need a response by early Sunday evening.

Ideally, I'd like to speak with someone involved in the Academic/Research side of EM (maybe even an MD/PhD). An engineering background would also be nice. Please PM me if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have no engineering background but work in academics/research. You have a pm