any ethiopian in here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I have applied to 8 schools and got interviewed at Howard and Wingate Univ. yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am from Ethiopia originally but a resident of Virginia. I just got out of my interview at VCU today! was not too bad i guess
 
I am from Ethiopia originally but a resident of Virginia. I just got out of my interview at VCU today! was not too bad i guess

Cool! I hope you get accepted! There are a couple of Ethiopians in Pharmacy school at Temple University (I know at least four), at UB I had a Calculus III TA who was Ethiopian, 50% of my friends are Ethiopian, that's why I asked where you live... But Virginia has a lot of Ethiopians, I wouldn't be surprised if someone else at VCU was Ehiopian.

Good Luck, hope you get to go to your top choice pharmacy school.