Any experience with UWorld Qbank for mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PopeKnope23

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My dad told me all the docs use the uworld question banks for boards studying, and that it should be great for the mcat, too, although it’s fairly new. Does anyone have experience w this? I like it so far, and especially for CARS. The explanations are also very thorough. I guess any practice is good, but I wish I had an idea of how close the questions are compared to the real test.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They are alright...definitely nowhere close to AAMC, but good for content review. Explanations are great so it's good for checking what you need to study

They are alright...definitely nowhere close to AAMC, but good for content review. Explanations are great so it's good for checking what you need to study

Do you think I should purchase the aamc question banks too then? I definitely will be buying the FLs, but I’m not sure if it’s important to have uworld and aamc question banks.

I would get the aamc question banks for sure. Depending on how active you are, you have a 15 day free trial for UWorld I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Use the search function. There are a few threads on this already.

Great for content review, not so much for FL practice.

Buy them.

They are excellent for biology, psychology, and sociology.

No mickeymouse questions. All hard questions, excellent explanation.

Excellent for content review, too.

I would probably recommend Uworld MCAT as your first line prep, then go into AAMC stuff.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks, guys! I had already bought the 6 month subscription and I wanted to make sure it was money well spent.

My dad told me all the docs use the uworld question banks for boards studying, and that it should be great for the mcat, too, although it’s fairly new. Does anyone have experience w this? I like it so far, and especially for CARS. The explanations are also very thorough. I guess any practice is good, but I wish I had an idea of how close the questions are compared to the real test.

did you find uworld helpful when you took the mcat exam! any advice and suggestions how you used it?

Reactions: 1 users
Buy them.

They are excellent for biology, psychology, and sociology.

No mickeymouse questions. All hard questions, excellent explanation.

Excellent for content review, too.

I would probably recommend Uworld MCAT as your first line prep, then go into AAMC stuff.

How are they for physics and CARS?

BA944F53-2CD9-4707-B01E-AE0A3AC981B6.jpeg