Any feedback please....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dcam7271

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, well I just took the DAT like two days ago and now I have a few concerns. Below I've posted my scores, and even though I am going to re-take the DAT, I wanted to know how these scores add up because all the websites I've been checking don't seem to be too reliable. Some feedback would be great, thanks.

PAT: 19
QR:17
RC:18
GenC:19
Bio:16 (so dumb all my q's were on the environment and vague plant stuff)
(nothing on the impt stuff like resp, diges, endoc etc..)
Orgo:16 (like 10 q's on IR and NMR charts)
TS:17
AA:17

PS I'm a good looking Hispanic guy with a 3.5 GPA, think that'll help? hahah

Members don't see this ad.

a 17 AA/17 TS won't get you anywhere. retake the test and study with exam krackers, dat destroyer etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would say retake the DAT b/c your bio and orgo scores are kind of low. They look at the science scores more than the overall.

10 questions on IR and NMR??? Are they even allowed to do that? If so, that would really suck for us retakers. I would advise to retake, from the scores I have been seeing in the DAT section, this year is going to be FIERCE! But come on, 10 NMR and IR, seriously???

I agree with Kevin..your scores are solid except for orgo and bio...i would suggest applying but also indicating that you plan to retake them.

good luck!

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. I'm def applying and have indicated that I'm taking it again.
WolverineTrojan, your post def makes me feel better about the test.
Mantraman, no lie, I swear minimum that I could remember at least 7. I was like wtf, bc they weren't the usual basic ones.