Any formal programs with option to re-take several courses?

Started by Bornsalty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bornsalty

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to re-take 2 C grades and need to re-take a D grade as well to boost my GPA ... My dilemma lies in deciding if I should enroll into an undergrad university and re-take them informally or enroll into a post-bacc program.

Ideally I would like to enroll into a program which allows for several elective re-takes, although I haven't found many. Does such a program exist?

Thanks for any help.
 
Last edited:
From what I read on their website, Dominican University in Illinois does! It's a formal post-bacc where you get advisors and all that, but you pick the classes that fit your needs.