any good online stores for good quality scrubs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Painter1

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good brand and an online source for scrubs? there are too many when i do a google search with an array of cheesy-looking scrubs. what i mean by cheesy is bizzare colors, dicky tags on the pocket etc..

Members don't see this ad.

I've ordered from allheart.com Cheap decent scrub sets for $10

http://www.tcsuniforms.com/shop/item.asp?URI=2464

Encompass scrubs are my favorite scrubs. Low price, good quality. Can't beat $6.99. They are the heavier type of fabric, not the flimsy type. They are just standard looking scrubs. No fancy tags or piping.

FWIW, TCS Uniforms has good customer service and quick delivery. This is just my experience, not an advertisement.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are allowed to wear something other than scrubs, I highly recommend the classic tactical pant from www.511tactical.com. Lots of pockets, easy to clean, comfy, a bit expensive but worth every penny. I have no connection to 5-11 other than being a satisfied customer.

- H

I gotten very good deals on ebay for scrubs.

I just returned 3 scrub pants from Allheart. Of 4 I ordered initially, 3 had defects the first time I wore them :confused:. I think 12.49 for crappy cargo pant scrubs is still too expensive.

Why not steal? I'm wearing the standard scrubs of my hospital. Here, pretty much all of the doctors steal scrubs, and the RNS and the techs buy cutesy pediatric scrubs.

we have a store in ohio called Life Healthcare....they sell nice scrubs for about 20$ a set. no cheezy pockets, no crappy outside labels. My wife bought me a set of dark blue embroidered with my name on them and i think it was only like 30$ or something.