Any good sites for animal phylums?

Started by ScottW3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ScottW3

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been looking for some sort of chart that lists characteristics of the animal phylums (like digestive system, motility, reproduction, ect..) All the books I have and all the web sites I've seen don't have this info in an easy to read chart form. I'm planning on making one to study from but if there is one out there I would like to save myself the time. Thanks.
 
I think the process of going through and making one will help you learn and to cement the material. Plus, I suggest using the exact same general bio textbook you used when you were initially learning the material.

good luck.
 
Good point. I'll probably go ahead and do that. I'm just worried because its just my luck that I'll make a mistake and its even more my luck that I'll get that question on the DAT. 👎 I'll just try to be careful. Thanks again
 
I tried looking around the internet. There are a lot of good animal phyla websties around, but none that have the requirments you want: "list of characteristics". I was very surprised to see how good the websites were. You just need to parse through the text and pull the relevant material. A bit more work but worth it.