1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

any HKU or CUHK med students?

Discussion in 'China and Eastern Asia' started by JCYL, Feb 28, 2007.

  1. JCYL

    7+ Year Member

    Feb 25, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Medical Student
    Hi, I'm a medical student from Australia who would like to complete my intercalated research year in Hong Kong at either CUHK or HKU. If you are a CU/HKU medical student, would you be able to provide me with a link to the research topics available to medical students at your institution who undertake the intercalated BMedSc degree (for CU) or MResMed degree (for HKU)?

    Thanks a lot in advance. If you're interested in doing the same over here in Australia, I'll be able to provide you with more information.
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

Share This Page