Any IAUPR student HERE?

Started by Dr_eyelien
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr_eyelien

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there! 🙂
I am a senior year student at InterAmerican University of Puerto Rico- Metropolitan Campus. I am currently finishing up my bach. in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry while studying for the OAT. My goal is to apply and get in optometry school August 2015. My #1 school of choice is IAUPR, obviously because I currently live here! But I'm scared of the rumors that they don't admit resident students. How true is this? Also, whats the average GPA/OAT score to get in? Also, is it crucial that I have research, volunteer and/or shadowing hours accumulated? :/
Any other tips you may want to share will be so gratefully received! Good day!
 
Hello there! 🙂
I am a senior year student at InterAmerican University of Puerto Rico- Metropolitan Campus. I am currently finishing up my bach. in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry while studying for the OAT. My goal is to apply and get in optometry school August 2015. My #1 school of choice is IAUPR, obviously because I currently live here! But I'm scared of the rumors that they don't admit resident students. How true is this? Also, whats the average GPA/OAT score to get in? Also, is it crucial that I have research, volunteer and/or shadowing hours accumulated? :/
Any other tips you may want to share will be so gratefully received! Good day!
Did you end up going to IAUP for optometry?