Any Indian Pre-Meds here ??

Started by athira
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

athira

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any body with an undergraduate degree from india trying to get into a Canadian Medical school ? I would like to know,
1)how did u get your degree evaluated to know whether u are eligible to apply to Medical School?
2) Did you use WES or any other service?
3) How Indian degree is transferred to the credit system?What I meant is,if u have an average of 70% for the undergraduate degree ,what would be ur Gpa and credit score?
4) What all courses did u do to meet the academic requirement?
5) Did u take the pre-requisite courses at an university or college?How long did it take and how much did it cost you?

Hope I could hear a response soon