China and Eastern Asia Any info for US med student do elective in HK

Started by sorchuchu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sorchuchu

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,


I am just wondering if there is any opportunity for US med student to rotate an elective in HKU or CU program. I am a 2nd year in DO school now and if I choose to rotate an elective in HK, I have to submit all paper work to school for approval. I know my friend a few years ago went back to HKU to do a ped elective. Since my family are still in HK, I can take this opportunity to stay with my family for a while as well as learn in HK. If someone know any info, please let me know. Thanks!!
 
Hey, I was also wanting to do an elective overseas...perhaps in China/HK/Taiwan...so, if you have info at all about this, please let me know! Thanks!!