Any info on Chapman Post-Bacc (Southern Ca)

Started by Inygma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I see 3 problems:
1. only calc-based physics is offered
2. no summer session, so it's 2 years
3. no federal loans

Compare to Bryn Mawr, Goucher, Scripps.
 
I see 3 problems:
1. only calc-based physics is offered
2. no summer session, so it's 2 years
3. no federal loans

Compare to Bryn Mawr, Goucher, Scripps.

Agreed. Additionally, their website is not very helpful.

I know they don't compare to those post-baccs, but I was thinking more along the lines of other local SoCal Post-Baccs (USC, LMU, CSUF).

I was just hoping it would be better than it appears to be based on the proximity to my place as opposed to USC haha.