Any info on the AAVSB's PAVE program 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sapphirevet

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,I've been searching all over the forums for an answer and can't find one ,I just finished all paperwork for the PAVE program and should start studying for the QSE portion.I should start Zuku review soon and I'd really like to hear from someone who's finished the PAVE program and I'd like to start a study group for the QSE for anyone who's interested. Any info I've found was from at least 8 years ago...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I have taken QSE last September. I passed it, and I am currently looking for a school for the clinical evaluated rotation program. I studied with ZUKU review BCSE and vet prep, but ZUKU helped a lot.

Finally!! You don't know how happy I am to find somebody who's done this!! So please tell me more..How was the exam?Where did you take it? How is the process of finding a school for the ECE going? and is ZUKU enough for all my QSE studying?

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally!! You don't know how happy I am to find somebody who's done this!! So please tell me more..How was the exam?Where did you take it? How is the process of finding a school for the ECE going? and is ZUKU enough for all my QSE studying?
Hello! How is QSE preparation going? May I send you a message? Thanks.

Hi, I'm giving the QSE in September. Can one of you'll please help me out? I really don't know exactly how to study for it. Is zuku review enough? I'm very anxious and I really want to talk to someone giving it as well.

Hi! I have taken QSE last September. I passed it, and I am currently looking for a school for the clinical evaluated rotation program. I studied with ZUKU review BCSE and vet prep, but ZUKU helped a lot.
Hi, can i please email you to ask more info on the QSE. I am planning to take it next year

Hello,I've been searching all over the forums for an answer and can't find one ,I just finished all paperwork for the PAVE program and should start studying for the QSE portion.I should start Zuku review soon and I'd really like to hear from someone who's finished the PAVE program and I'd like to start a study group for the QSE for anyone who's interested. Any info I've found was from at least 8 years ago...
Hi, did you do the QSE?

So my friend is taking the exam in September. He has been studying from the books since June and now is really scared and freaked out to attempt the exam and wants to postpone it. Can you tell me how difficult it was? How long did you prepare for?

So my friend is taking the exam in September. He has been studying from the books since June and now is really scared and freaked out to attempt the exam and wants to postpone it. Can you tell me how difficult it was? How long did you prepare for?
Hi , so did you gave your QSE exam ? How was it?

Hi did you gave your QSE exam ?