Any Jewish female premeds out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josehernandez94

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to use this arena to start an open discussion on Jewish females who want to become doctors. I am in Carolina.

Members don't see this ad.

I would have never thought you were Jewish or even a girl by your name. ;)

i think SDN is turning into the stereotypical dating network

Members don't see this ad :)
Only my dad is jewish - so I'm kinda jewish, and I'm female. Do I win something?

musiclink213 said:
i think SDN is turning into the stereotypical dating network

You clearly have never been to the Lounge.

ooo :) heheh.......

Brick so do you go to church or synagogue? Do you consider yourself Jewish?

thewebthsp said:
ooo :) heheh.......

Brick so do you go to church or synagogue? Do you consider yourself Jewish?

Um...I like latkes? I actually did the church thing growing up but also celebrated Passover with family friends every year....I loved finding the Dabney Coleman! (or whatever it's called)

I guess I feel some kinship to Jewish folk since my ancestry is part of their tradition, but if they were giving away free X-boxes to jews only, I wouldn't feel right taking one, if you know what I mean.

yeah the afikomen...

thewebthsp said:
yeah the afikomen...

yeah right - but I always lose to some 5 year old. Even this year.... :rolleyes:

so I've ignored all such threads thus far. what's this about anyway?

ankitovich said:
You clearly have never been to the Lounge.
i'm in the lounge all the time. i rarely pop my head in here anymore. maybe it's just all these official "insert race and gender" threads that get to me, in the lounge it's ok, but in pre-allo, it seems like a dating forum for people who don't wnat to go out with anyone other than pre-meds.

Brickhouse said:
Only my dad is jewish - so I'm kinda jewish, and I'm female. Do I win something?

Hey. That's cool, Brick. I'm a Jewish male. I only parasitize kosher foods. :eek: :eek: HEH, just kidding...