Any Kemcolians out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mzamir_01

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
just wondering if there any kemcolians out here on SDN?

Members don't see this ad.

Just for those who might be wondering what a kemcolian is, it is a student of King Edward Medical College, Pakistan.

Hi mzamir_01

Y dont u post ur question in medical forum i am sure u will find some kemcolians there.

My husband is a Kemcolan and he graduated in 1997 what about u ??

BOND

Members don't see this ad :)
hi!

i am just starting! i am a first year at KE and seeing some demont. students i thought some KE ones were bound to be hanging around here too!

Bond where did u graduate from?

Originally posted by Bond

Y dont u post ur question in medical forum i am sure u will find some kemcolians there.

I've already placed a redirect to this thread in the Allopathic Forum. :)

wow, thanks Stephen.

very over-efficient of u but i suppose thats what a super moderator is! :)

Hi mzamir_01

I am dmontarians. So one more of them:D :D :D

Its been a while since i came to K.E is it still the same that u people hate demont students or things have change?

Since i married a guy from K.E so if u say that people still hate us i will understand the reason.

Have fun and best of luck with everything.

I sure miss my country and specially the college

BOND

sorry, i had my first sub-stage yesturday and was up for 2 nights of cramming!

No! from what i have seen people are really friendly. even us, being first years were spared being "fooled!" (the guys werent that lucky though).

so are u practising in the states? whats ur husbands speciality? nobody has posted on the transferred thread though!

mzamir_01 said:
sorry, i had my first sub-stage yesturday and was up for 2 nights of cramming!

No! from what i have seen people are really friendly. even us, being first years were spared being "fooled!" (the guys werent that lucky though).

so are u practising in the states? whats ur husbands speciality? nobody has posted on the transferred thread though!

hi mzamir, just bumped across your post. How's the old KE now? I am just an old grad being nostalogic about the college. There used to be a college website, is it still up and running?