Any lefties (poll version)

Started by Scientist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are you a left-handed or right-handed?

  • right-handed

    Votes: 20 60.6%
  • left-handed

    Votes: 10 30.3%
  • ambidextrous

    Votes: 3 9.1%

  • Total voters
    33

Scientist

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you the sinister left-handed person, the positive right-handed person or both?

I would have voted ambidextrous, but I?m mostly a lefty. Most lefties probably use their right hand for a brief time.
 
I've used my right hand my entire life, but ever since I've started working at a pharmacy, I've notcied that I've been using my left had a TON more. It's really freaky, because I was just thinking about it yesterday afternoon as I opened every single pill bottle that day with my left hand twisting instead of my right, which I used to do. This was before I even read the thread. Seriously strange. I haven't started writing left handed, but definetly have seen an increase in left handed use 🙂