Any med spouses into self-improvement?

Started by Toofscum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toofscum

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wondered if any medical spouses out there are into self-improvement like I am. Since my husband is on call Q4, and is a resident, I have tons of time to myself. I need some ideas to fill that time, besides reading, watching movies, cooking, playing with our pets, and running.

Has anyone gone on a massive self-improvement kick as a medical spouse? If so, I'd love to hear the details to get inspired.
 
Yes, I've been job searching for three months; please see my other thread below (what to do when spouse is on call.)