Any Midwestern HPSPers out there?

Started by O Gaúcho
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O Gaúcho

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you go to either Midwestern and are on the HPSP let me know because I have some questions for you! Thanks!
 
I'm assuming you guys get to keep the Mac's, since they charge it with tuition?
I'm not sure. That's what I am trying to figure out. It's not exactly charged with tuition, but it is charged as a 'technology fee'. I'm sure all branches of military are very familiar with Midwestern so I bet it ends up not being covered, but I'm hoping it does.