Any moms in med school out there???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bunsen Honeydew

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd like to confab -- either via forum or in direct email -- with WOMEN who are parents and in medical school. No offense guys, but I really feel I need to get some support/suggestions directly from moms.

I'll be starting med school in the fall, have 2 small children (one is an infant now, will be 1 when I start), and I'm feeling completely overwhelmed. My husband is a great dad but has an insanely time-consuming job. I need to start planning for daycare, evening help, and help with household, etc.