Any more scores tomorrow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brainman

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems that scores have been coming out on most Wednesdays. I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be any more released tomorrow (Wed. the 2nd of Aug.) and up until what date. Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Brainman said:
It seems that scores have been coming out on most Wednesdays. I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be any more released tomorrow (Wed. the 2nd of Aug.) and up until what date. Thanks for the help.

They are released every Wed.

derisivewords said:
Did anyone who took theirs on July 10 or later get their scores today?
Scores released last week were up to the 6th of July...I'm not sure if they release the scores of one week's tests per week or if it's more arbitrary. Either way, I would imagine that the scores from a 7/10 exam would be released today.

Members don't see this ad :)
I take my exam on August 10, Thursday.

Would I get my score back the following Wednesday or does it take a few weeks? Also, does the score get sent to my school or does it get sent to me?

suckerfree said:
I take my exam on August 10, Thursday.

Would I get my score back the following Wednesday or does it take a few weeks? Also, does the score get sent to my school or does it get sent to me?

Usually takes 3 weeks. Your school gets it electronically on the Wednesday it's released, but you have to wait for it to come to you by snail mail.

That or get it from your registrar.

I took the test on Tues. 7/11.

I called my registrar this morning around 8 am (West Coast) and they had not received an update since last week. They said to check back later, but the updates the last few weeks had come before 8.

Guess I might have to wait another week.

vikas said:
I took the test on Tues. 7/11.

I called my registrar this morning around 8 am (West Coast) and they had not received an update since last week. They said to check back later, but the updates the last few weeks had come before 8.

Guess I might have to wait another week.

Just check online to see if your score report has been generated. If it has today's date then your registrar should have it (or will later today).

getianshi said:
Just check online to see if your score report has been generated. If it has today's date then your registrar should have it (or will later today).

Thanks. It says 8/2. I guess that means I'll get it today.