SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Any NEOUCOM info????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Smpco02, May 2, 2007.

1. Smpco02

Smpco02 7+ Year Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Cleveland, OH
    I've been trying to find some information on board pass rates and mean board scores. Since NEOUCOM is a BS/MD school, not too many people have this information, and their website does not have it either. Does anyone out there know the numbers, or can tell me where I can find them? Thanks

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Smpco02

Smpco02 7+ Year Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Cleveland, OH
    ^ Bump

4. kateycat

kateycat 2+ Year Member

Feb 2, 2007
    i have no idea. but i've heard that stuff isn't really released anywhere, like only the school gets notified and its up to them if they want to make it public. (i could be wrong though).

are you considering neoucom?

5. Smpco02

Smpco02 7+ Year Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Cleveland, OH
    I just got of the wait list there, and I'm trying to decide what school I want to go to. It's hard to compare NEOUCOM with other schools because they only take a handful of direct entry students each year, so there aren't many people familiar with the school on these forums. Will the school release this information if I request it?

6. kateycat

kateycat 2+ Year Member

Feb 2, 2007
    its worth a shot if you can call and ask. how'd you like the school, and where else are you deciding between? i'm still trying to figure out if i even want to stay on their alternate list.

7. Smpco02

Smpco02 7+ Year Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Cleveland, OH
    From what I saw I liked, but the tour was very quick. Compared to other schools, it is relatively new and is associated with 3 universities which is a plus. Other than that I really don't know much about it. From the 4 schools I applied to, I got accepted into OU (DO), Neoucom, Toledo waitlist, and no love from Ohio State.

8. kateycat

kateycat 2+ Year Member

Feb 2, 2007
    yeah i'm on the toledo waitlist too and i REALLY hope they accept me.... do you think you'd go to OU over neoucom?

9. nabs86

nabs86 2+ Year Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Schools generally don't like to release this information, but they might if you call and ask them. I applied to neoucom's 6-year program and was accepted but I declined. I don't remember much about the school (this was 3 years ago) but I might be of some help. PM me if you have any questions.