Any New BU MAMS acceptances for anyone?

Started by osin83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm still waiting too! I hope this doen't mean we are in the near reject pile.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welllllllllll.... i DID get a letter from BU. Not exactly what i Had in mind tho. I got a letter this past friday saying my file was incomplete. my A-hole HPAC head messed up my letters of recommendation. He did the same with my med school apps. But this time i double and triple checked with him to make sure he sent the right ones. Once again he only sent two and now I am applying a month later than i hoped. Soooooooo now I have to hunt him down and get him to send the right ones in.

Hope this class doesnt fill.. or i might have to go Sopranos on this guy
 
i just got my email today too! woot! still waiting on georgetown though...
 
Got my acceptance today too!!!!!!!!!! I agree that it is such a relief to have something going on for next year!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀
 
Are you going for sure? I know I'm definitely not going to PCOM or Drexel now.
 
osin83 said:
Welllllllllll.... i DID get a letter from BU. Not exactly what i Had in mind tho. I got a letter this past friday saying my file was incomplete. my A-hole HPAC head messed up my letters of recommendation. He did the same with my med school apps. But this time i double and triple checked with him to make sure he sent the right ones. Once again he only sent two and now I am applying a month later than i hoped. Soooooooo now I have to hunt him down and get him to send the right ones in.

Hope this class doesnt fill.. or i might have to go Sopranos on this guy

I swear schools must advertise for these position seeking the most incompetent, bitter, medical school reject, no care about students people out there. I am with you man...
 
BOBODR said:
I swear schools must advertise for these position seeking the most incompetent, bitter, medical school reject, no care about students people out there. I am with you man...
oh no, hope they haven't filled there seats, i applied on time, but like at the begining of the month they wrote that they didn't recieve my 50 dollars. I could have swore i sent the money, so i quickly sent it, but i see that they haven't taken it out yet.. uff... i hate this waiting game...
 
djyujin said:
Are you going for sure? I know I'm definitely not going to PCOM or Drexel now.
It depends on if I get accepted to Western U/COMP after I interview next month. If I get into G'town as well, I will have a big decision to make regarding which to attend.
 
The acceptance e-mail said we had 14 days after we get our official acceptance package in the mail. I also called Georgetown and they said they wouldn't be finishing up the applications until late April. What to do? Anybody else going through the same predicament? It'd be a waste of a 200 dollar deposit to hold a seat at BU and then end up going to Georgetown (if I get accepted).
 
djyujin said:
The acceptance e-mail said we had 14 days after we get our official acceptance package in the mail. I also called Georgetown and they said they wouldn't be finishing up the applications until late April. What to do? Anybody else going through the same predicament? It'd be a waste of a 200 dollar deposit to hold a seat at BU and then end up going to Georgetown (if I get accepted).

If I don't hear anything new by late next week I will lay down the $200. Better to waste it than to let a great opportunity slip away.
 
djyujin said:
The acceptance e-mail said we had 14 days after we get our official acceptance package in the mail. I also called Georgetown and they said they wouldn't be finishing up the applications until late April. What to do? Anybody else going through the same predicament? It'd be a waste of a 200 dollar deposit to hold a seat at BU and then end up going to Georgetown (if I get accepted).

same predicament. im on the competitive pool for gtown too and just got into bu, but there's not much of a predicament for me. 200$ is only just that, logically, there's really nothing you can do but mail in the deposit, it really isn't that big of a deal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I guess, I'm just sorta broke right now cuz I got like...29 bucks left in my bank account. It's all good though, I think I'm going to end up at BU anyway. By the way, anybody apply to UMDNJ? And would anybody take the UMDNJ m.b.s. program over the BU MAMS program? Just curious, might be a stupid question though.