Any news from Louisville?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leeuwenhoek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Congrats to all those accepted thus far. Good luck to those still waiting.

I was just wondering if there is any news from Louisville? I just received their secondary application package and cheque request. I haven't seen too many accepted threads or posts for this school. Any news?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I called the office a couple of days ago and their message says that due to construction the office will be closed until Jan. 4th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent in a secondary a while ago (about 3 weeks), but i'm not sure the check ever cleared... hmm

tinman831 said:
I sent my secondary out 2 months ago. They've been VERY SLOW from the get go. Gosh I really want to interview there :(

I don't know much about Louisville, but I do know they have been interviewing for a while now. I know someone who had an interview there in early October. I have no idea how many they accepted in the first wave though.

I was accepted to Louisville. They sent out emails a little later than normal, but they still notified the first wave via email. I got the letter a couple days later. I've got two good friends out there right now and I they're enjoying it quite a bit from what I hear.

Hey all,

Thanks for the update. And congrats to you guys for your acceptances. Way to go!!!!

Yah, I received my secondary stuff about a month ago but was debating if I should submit it. Then I thought, what the heck, I already spent the time and money on the application process so I sent the secondary on Monday.

Seeing as though their offices are closed due to "construction" <--Christmas break more like it ;) The delay probably didn't hurt me too much.

Anyways, if anyone hears anything, please be sure to post it.

Thanks.

Received a email invite for interview to Louisville today (Dec 21) for January 30th.

Very excited!! I'd L O V E to attend Lousiville!! :)

coreyb said:
Received a email invite for interview to Louisville today (Dec 21) for January 30th.

Hey coreyb,

congrats!!!

if you dont mind me asking, can you please tell me when you submitted your application?

coreyb said:

Congratulations! Knock 'em dead ;)

When did you submit your secondary app and cheque?

I wonder how much of their class is already filled? I would assume not very much if they already gave out acceptances during the 'first round' and interviews for additional spots are still being given. I don't believe that those with first round acceptances would have needed to confirm or pass-up their seats so soon IMO.

My AADSAS went out in early August.

My secondary to Louisville went in mail on October 15th.

*crosses fingers and hopes for louisville*

Good luck all!!

i wanna hear from them! I keep checking emails. I bet I end up with a "we regret to inform you that you suck" email though...

My AADSAS went out in early August. and then they got my check a few weeks ago and I suppose my application was complete.

who knows! Good luck