Hook17

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2003
da South
Visit site
Status
Has anyone heard back after their interviews? Do you guys know when the committee will meet? When was the earliest reg decision interview?

About the Ads

JG198

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Hook17 said:
Has anyone heard back after their interviews? Do you guys know when the committee will meet? When was the earliest reg decision interview?

I was complete in August and I still have not heard....It is odd because I don't think there is anything in my app that would cause them to ignore me (maybe its because I am a permanent resident...jk, doubt it is that).

penguinophile

MetalHead
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
interviewed about a month ago...nothing so far

bubbleyum

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2005
Status
me neither! argh.
i've called about three times total so far... they seem really reluctant to give out any info over the phone. are they usually this late about the process, or are they interviewing/accepting everybody but sdn members?

my own state school... was hoping for an interview by now.

D

dig003

Interviewed a month ago, have yet to hear back.

They told me the committee would be meeting the week of Nov. 7 to look at apps. and send out a wave of decisions during that week, so I'm guessing some of us should be notified soon? Anyways, Good Luck everyone!

penguinophile

MetalHead
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
dig003 said:
Interviewed a month ago, have yet to hear back.

They told me the committee would be meeting the week of Nov. 7 to look at apps. and send out a wave of decisions during that week, so I'm guessing some of us should be notified soon? Anyways, Good Luck everyone!
They sent out letters the 22nd. Got mine the day after Thanksgiving. Hopefully you will hear soon!! *fingers crossed for you*

About the Ads