-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any NYU interview notices going out?
Started by DentalNeems
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh thts nice...i thought they are only sending out acceptances, rejections and waitlist. So I was hoping that i dont receive mail for NYU now i cant wait to hear something from themhey, just yesterday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I got my interview invite last night at 8:30 pm!
They wanted me next week but I am interviewing at Penn next thurs and thought it'd be too hectic to fly to two places so I chose early january!
Good luck guys =)
P.s. application fully complete (with dat scores) late sept.
They wanted me next week but I am interviewing at Penn next thurs and thought it'd be too hectic to fly to two places so I chose early january!
Good luck guys =)
P.s. application fully complete (with dat scores) late sept.
does NYU have secondary application? I dont remember filling one out but i do remember sending them money 🙄 AADSAS status for NYU is blank so I am confused what is going on. NYU has never contacted me only in early june to when i applied...after that nothing!!!
Ya i thought that was kind of strange too, but I called them today and they said everything is fine...meaning it's still under review...sighdoes NYU have secondary application? I dont remember filling one out but i do remember sending them money 🙄 AADSAS status for NYU is blank so I am confused what is going on. NYU has never contacted me only in early june to when i applied...after that nothing!!!
well yea i called in mid october and they said yes your file is complete. but your file still counts complete even without a secondary. That is why i was wondering if NYU invites everyone to fill out secondary, selected people or only who gets interview invite?Ya i thought that was kind of strange too, but I called them today and they said everything is fine...meaning it's still under review...sigh
The secondary you fill out just before your interview. But its only if you have any changes that you want to make to your application. Nothing else
does NYU have secondary application? I dont remember filling one out but i do remember sending them money 🙄 AADSAS status for NYU is blank so I am confused what is going on. NYU has never contacted me only in early june to when i applied...after that nothing!!!
NYU does not have secondary application.
However, they do provide a form which you can update your most recent coursework during your interview there.
ok thanks 🙂NYU does not have secondary application.
However, they do provide a form which you can update your most recent coursework during your interview there.
thanks 🙂The secondary you fill out just before your interview. But its only if you have any changes that you want to make to your application. Nothing else
my nyu aadsas status is still blank and when i called ot ask they said i was complete so i guess we're all in the same boat
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got one today for Jan 14
that's awesome congrats! i'm still waiting to hear anything from them as well. Did anything change on your AADSAS before you got the interview invite? Did it change to complete or anything like that, or did it go straight to invited for interview or is it still blank?
also, they contacted you through email or snail mail?
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
