When do HPSP results come out?

Started by balzac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Navy Timeline:
  • packages due 12JAN2026
  • board convenes 09FEB2026
  • results anticipated March, 2026
I’m gonna assume you’re legitimately a recruiter. If so, I’ve got a few questions that I’m sure the predental students would like to see answered as well:

1) How many 4-year scholarships were offered last year by the Navy? And 3-year scholarships?

2) How many completed HPSP application packages did the Navy receive last year?

3) What was the average DAT score and GPA for applicants accepted into the HPSP though the Navy?

Those answers will help applicants understand just how competitive the program is.

Big Hoss