Any NYU residents out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TreeOfLife

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If there are any NYU residents out there, I have a few questions for you regarding housing and such.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
axm397 said:
I can tell you that Scott is a GREAT guy and he will definitely help you. Let me know if you have problems getting in touch with him.


Thanks a bunch!!!
 
Scott is a great guy, and hopefully he helped out a bunch.

In addition, anyone who is interested in NYU can contact me through my
account here at SDN, I'd be happy to talk. I don't pull punches, so I'll tell
it like it is, but I like it here and I'd be happy to share.