any one going to LECOM Bradenton on March 19?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdonboard

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you who got accepted to LECOM Bradenton will be there on march 19 for the tour?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I went today, and am very impressed with the campus. The building is highly secured and always has a security guard on duty. You cant enter without your student id. When I went today, I had to sign in and get a guest badge. Overall, the campus is very professional looking and I like it. Also, did you guys know that class starts august and not september?

I went today, and am very impressed with the campus. The building is highly secured and always has a security guard on duty. You cant enter without your student id. When I went today, I had to sign in and get a guest badge. Overall, the campus is very professional looking and I like it. Also, did you guys know that class starts august and not september?

Thanks Khoioii for the heads up. They have their schedule for the next four years (up to our grad date) on the website already. We'll be graduating June 10, 2011!! lol.

Anyway, I know you were going to go apartment hunting also. How was that? And do students have to dress in business attire all the time?! That would be soo uncomfortable.

Thanks Khoioii for the heads up. They have their schedule for the next four years (up to our grad date) on the website already. We'll be graduating June 10, 2011!! lol.

Anyway, I know you were going to go apartment hunting also. How was that? And do students have to dress in business attire all the time?! That would be soo uncomfortable.

I didnt go apartment hunting because I was told by Heather that they will provide us with an apartment packet. Also, there will be a student database that will help us find roomates. Yes, business attire is required during school hours. But, on weekends she said that we can wear anything we want.

I didnt go apartment hunting because I was told by Heather that they will provide us with an apartment packet. Also, there will be a student database that will help us find roomates. Yes, business attire is required during school hours. But, on weekends she said that we can wear anything we want.

Eek...guess I need to go shopping before school starts. haha. Thanks for the info about the apartment packet. I live in St. Petersburg, FL but if it's not too expensive for an apartment, I think I would prefer to not have the commute!

I went there on Feb. I am really like the campus. However, it is really hard to find apartment . There is no business around.
Did you receive the package from school?
hey, khoioiii, are you Vnese?

No, the packet will be included with our immunization forms in may or june...yes, I am vietnamese...are you? Where are you from?

No, the packet will be included with our immunization forms in may or june...yes, I am vietnamese...are you? Where are you from?
Yes, I'm Nga. Nice to meet you Khoi. Is that your name? I'm in Gainesville.

eeeek, we don't even get casual fridays??? When I spoke to Heather, she said I had to dress business for the tour. Anyways i'll be there on the 19th for the tour and i'll be the tallest gal there.