Any other future orthodontists in 2007?

Started by dorothyl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dorothyl

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I thought I would start a thread about ortho applicants who are now D3s...It might be nice to get a little SDN Ortho 2007 Club going...
 
dorothyl said:
Hi All,
I thought I would start a thread about ortho applicants who are now D3s...It might be nice to get a little SDN Ortho 2007 Club going...
Didn't you hear? Endo is the new ortho.
 
drhobie7 said:
HA! I heard.
Ortho is soo last decade. In fact, it's more like the eighties than the nineties. When I think of ortho, I think of Molly Ringwald, Alf, and David Hasselhoff in Night Rider.

21.jpg