Any other non-trads in PCOM class of 2011?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedSchoolFool

Shake Zula
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if I'm going to be the only one. I'll be 36 when I start at PCOM this August.

I'm going to the acceptance luncheon in April. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry no one has replied!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a 2011 PCOM nontrad too. I will be 33 when I start... I went to the first luncheon so I don't think I will going to the second one unless they are doing something different.

YAAAYYYYY!!!!! PHRYGIAN!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm very happy that I will not be the only non-trad at PCOM this semester??!!

I'm at work right now, but I would like to get in touch later. Get to know a bit about you and vice versa.

Have you looked at the class of 2011 on Nucleus? Already ~200 students who have put down a deposit.

Talk to you later, and congratulations.

Hopefully I'll be able to post about an acceptance to this thread next Tuesday (2:00pm-5:00pm EST for Florida State University) or Wednesday (9:00am-Noon for University of South Florida). I'll be just turning 36 years old during the first few weeks of the class if I am accepted.

It's so stressful during this last week of waiting. Argh!.... :scared: :scared: :scared: