• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

MedSchoolFool

Shake Zula
15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2004
Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Just wondering if I'm going to be the only one. I'll be 36 when I start at PCOM this August.

I'm going to the acceptance luncheon in April. Anyone else?

About the Ads

phrygian

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I am a 2011 PCOM nontrad too. I will be 33 when I start... I went to the first luncheon so I don't think I will going to the second one unless they are doing something different.

MedSchoolFool

Shake Zula
15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2004
Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
YAAAYYYYY!!!!! PHRYGIAN!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm very happy that I will not be the only non-trad at PCOM this semester??!!

I'm at work right now, but I would like to get in touch later. Get to know a bit about you and vice versa.

Have you looked at the class of 2011 on Nucleus? Already ~200 students who have put down a deposit.

Talk to you later, and congratulations.

LifetimeDoc

EM Attending
10+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
USA
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hopefully I'll be able to post about an acceptance to this thread next Tuesday (2:00pm-5:00pm EST for Florida State University) or Wednesday (9:00am-Noon for University of South Florida). I'll be just turning 36 years old during the first few weeks of the class if I am accepted.

It's so stressful during this last week of waiting. Argh!.... :scared: :scared: :scared:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.