Any other RIC summer 2006 externs on the board?

Started by Taus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Taus

.
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any other M1's on here doing the RIC PM&R summer externship this year?

p.s. Thanks to all the SDN'ers who have helped me further my knowledge of PM&R and peak my interest in the specialty. I can't describe how excited I am to be participating in this program.
 
Right here! I just found out today---best birthday present of this year, I gotta say 😉 I'm SO excited about the program and didn't think I had a shred of a chance to get in, so it was a total surprise.