Any "Pharmacist's Letter" Discount for Pharmacists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

araytb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really miss access to Pharmacist Letter from when I was in pharmacy school. Yes, I know it's only $129/year but I'm cheap! I checked with my job and they don't provide it. Does anybody know of any subscription discounts for practicing pharmacists? Or does anybody know any professional organizations that include it with their membership?

Members don't see this ad.

I really miss access to Pharmacist Letter from when I was in pharmacy school. Yes, I know it's only $129/year but I'm cheap! I checked with my job and they don't provide it. Does anybody know of any subscription discounts for practicing pharmacists? Or does anybody know any professional organizations that include it with their membership?
why would a service that only markets itself to a particular profession (pharmacists) give a discount to someone practicing in the only field it targets?

aaaand if a professional organization included it with their membership (or even discounted subscription) that annual fee would be more than just purchasing it yourself.

Reactions: 2 users
Seriously. That's barely $10/mo.

Cheaper than a latte a week.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There are no discounts for pharmacists ! But I would ask your employer to pay for it as a professional expense , none of my employers so far have said no to paying journal subscriptions when I've asked .

Reactions: 1 user
there are discounts on trash?

I have access thru my employer but cannot get the CE from it since it is under their name
You should inquire about the increase in cost to allow this. Might not be too bad. CVS has their own main account but pharmacists get "CE IDs" to get continuing education.

Im cheap and even I pay for it.

You get a special discount...whatever your effective tax rate is every April 15th.

I have BCPS so I don't need CE anyhow

My work requires a certain amount of "preceptor" CEs that pharmacists letter makes pretty easy to get.

I have a free PL subscription through precepting at a few universities. So maybe step up your precepting game, OP?

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, they do offer promo codes for Pharmacist's Letter. I'd love to come across a promo code so I can sign up again.