Any pharmacy schools that allow students to directly transfer from city college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nolee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any pharmacy school programs that allow students to directly transfer into pharmacy school after 2-3 years at a CC (and taking all prereqs)? I know that Western University has one, but I'm at a loss as to whether other schools have similar programs. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any pharmacy school programs that allow students to directly transfer into pharmacy school after 2-3 years at a CC (and taking all prereqs)? I know that Western University has one, but I'm at a loss as to whether other schools have similar programs. Thank you so much!

Almost all of them allow that.

Yes, all. The only requirements are to complete the pre Reqs.

Members don't see this ad :)